Nest Style Granada
Good ratio quality-price hotel
Located in the city center of Granada near all typical restaurant and bars, comfortable, modern and very good service (receptionist very nice they gave us all the information to go everywhere) Very good for young couples. Good ratio quality/price
Nice hotel in Granada
Great location, staff is very helpful and polite. Excellent value. It's hard to find parking but luckyly hotel have hired parking close.
We have private parking spaces within the Parking Angel Ganivet at 3 minutes walking from the hotel , the price per day is € 17.00 and if you are interested, you must book your place in advance directly with the hotel (it is essential to collect input card parking at the hotel reception before entering for the first time in the parking lot as it is a specific card to private parking places Ganivet.)
It is the easiest and cheapest way to park your car, so you can rest easy knowing that you do not have to roam around the whole city, having your car safe and just three minutes away. You can also get in and out as many times as you want.
Nest Style Granada was renovated in 2011 and redesigned by a Spanish designer Pepa Beltrán. The fashionable style, the artistic concept together with the colourful appearance makes Nest Style one of the most characteristic and charming lodgins in the city. It locates in the very center of Granada, where the Plaza de Carmen and Calle Navas meet. It’s also known as the “Tapas Street”, the most famous area for Andalusian snack lovers, right next to the Fashion Boutiques, restaurants and momuments like the palace Alhambra, the Royal chapel and the Cathedral. There are 28 rooms in total, and they are designed and all equipped with modern furniture. It is all about leaving you an unforgettable experience while your staying in Granada. Apart from all the convenience and the modern availability, we also offer you a shared kitchen where you can cook your own food and a terrace where you can relax, take a drink or simply breathe some fresh air somewhere in the depth of the cosmopolitan and international neighbourhood.
ENJOY THE CITY !
- Visit the Alhambra Palace and Generalife
- relax in the Hammam Arab Baths,
- enjoy the great theatre and cultural offers of the city,
- skiing in the Sierra Nevada,
- drink tea in the Albaycin,
- walk the Sacromonte area,
- watch the sunset from the Mirador de San Nicolas,
- visit the Federico Garcia Lorca museum,
- enjoy Spanish cuisine with a flamenco show at the Restaurante Jardines de Zoraya,
- try Riofrio cavier and travel
- the villages across Western Granada.
NEST STYLE SERVICES
- Continental breakfast.
- Full or half board for groups
- Free tea and coffee.
- Public kitchen.
- Terrace with views of the Cathedral and the Sierra Nevada.
- 24 hour reception.
- Telephone and fax service.
- Suitcase and bicycle store room.
- Free wireless internet.
- Lounge with TV.
- Internet corner.
- Private parking €19/night.
- Bathroom with hair-dryer and toiletries.
- Free internet connection.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Direct telephone line.
- Wake up call service.
- Extra beds and cots.
- Tourist information.
- Alhambra ticket sales.
- Bar and tapas night tour.
- Bicycle rental.
- Car rental.
- Guided tours.
- Personalised one to one service.
- Restaurant reservation.