Nest Style Santiago
+34 981 563 444
A good Hotel”
Very simple. Nice staff. Super central 5 minute from the Cathedral. Small rooms but clean. A nice place to stay in Santiago. I recommend. Supermarket in front, shopping area, good cakes next the door and a good coffe shop. We don't need more than this.
A really nice place”
I followed the information given on Tripadvisor and can confirm that it is really what is mostly said. I mainly appreciated the helpful people at the reception desk. You can ask any question, they will really take all the time it needs to give a full answer and even make copies of the information they gave you. And what I must add: you do not find such a cheap place with that level of cleanness.
Room Tip: The high levels are quieter ( noisy street, but excellent double glazing)
In 2010 whilst walking through the centre of Santiago de Compostela, Spain, looking for a building for our new Nest Style we found the Hotel Maycar and we knew from that moment that it was the perfect location for our new project.
It has everything you can ask of a city hotel, located in the down-town area and only a few metres from the historic centre and the shopping area and close to all the cultural highlights of the city. Currently Hotel Santiago de Compostela Nest Style is a modern hotel that has all new services and amenities such as comfortable rooms, large common areas, a cafeteria and restaurant.
In early 2012 we remodelled the building to suit our design philosophy in order our visitors to enjoy the hotel. We are proud to offer to our visitors best services at very low prices. Nest Style Santiago is a 3 stars hotel in Santiago de Compostela center but it’s very economic.
ENJOY THE CITY !
- Eat in the mercado de Abastos
- Visit the museo das peregrinacións
- Sunbathe in el Parque de Bonmaval and Alameda
- Eat octopus in the pulpería de Conxo
- Eat in rustic gourmet restaurant Casa Marcelo
- Eat in La Bodeguilla de San Roque a full variety of more traditonal Galician dishes
- Eat in A Curtidoría the most traditional galician seafood
- Enjoy a concert in the Sala Capitol or in la Quintana
- Visit the monastery de San Paio de Antealtares
- Visit the monastery San Martin Pinario
- Go shopping in la Plaza de Abastos
- Visit the Catedral de Santiago after strolling through the Plaza del Obradoiro
- Visit the 500 year old Geographics and History University
- Play golf in Lavacolla
- And of course you can walk the “Camino de Santiago” to finish in Santiago de Compostela!
- Continental breakfast.
- Possibility of half or full board for groups.
- Pilgrim luggage transfer services.
- Free tea and coffee.
- 24 hour reception service.
- Telephone and fax service.
- Bicycle and luggage storage.
- Lounge/internet stations.
- Public parking at 300 meters.
- Safe deposit.
- En-suite bathroom with hair-dryer and amenities.
- TV with International channels.
- Free WiFi Internet connection.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Direct telephone line.
- Alarm call service.
- Extra beds and cots.
- Facilities for disabled.
- Tourist Information.
- Bicycle rental.
- Car rental.
- Guided tours.
- One on one personal service.
- Restaurant reservation.