Nest Style Santiago
Nest Style Santiago
15701 Santiago de Compostela ,
A Coruña, Spain
- El Camino of Santiago
- El Camino french routes
- The North way to Santiago
- Going out in Santiago de Compostela
- Convertations and thoughts in the path to Compostella
- Camino de Santiago – My Way
- 360º video of Santiago de Compostela
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- The way of Santiago de Compostela. Travel documental
- French route. El camino.
- Noya, Port of Compostela
- Finisterre, the place where the Earth finishes
- Ortoño and Bertamirans
- Rianjo, between ground and Sea
- Malpica de Bergantiños and the Costa de la Muerte
- Carballo: enjoy the gastronomy of Galicia
- Betanzos, capital of Gothic Style in Galicia
- Pontevedra, a town with Greek origins
- Negreira, the way to Santiago de Compostela
- Santa Comba, Hunting and Fishing at Xallas River
- Mazaricos and the Gastronomy in Galizia
- Muros and the Galizian Coast in the Atlantic Ocean
- Carnota: the longest beach at the Atlantic Coast
+34 981 563 444
In 2010 whilst walking through the centre of Santiago de Compostela, Spain,
looking for a building for our new Nest Style we found the Hotel Maycar
and we knew from that moment that it was the perfect location for our new project.
It has everything you can ask of a city hotel, located in the down-town area and
only a few metres from the historic centre and the shopping area and close to all
the cultural highlights of the city. Currently Hotel Santiago de Compostela Nest Style
is a modern hotel that has all new services and amenities such as comfortable rooms,
large common areas, a cafeteria and restaurant.
In early 2012 we remodelled the building
to suit our design philosophy in order our visitors to enjoy the hotel. We are proud to
offer to our visitors best services at very low prices. Nest Style Santiago is a 3 stars
hotel in Santiago de Compostela center but it’s very economic.
- Continental breakfast.
- Possibility of half or full board for groups.
- Pilgrim luggage transfer services.
- Free tea and coffee.
- 24 hour reception service.
- Telephone and fax service.
- Bicycle and luggage storage.
- Lounge/internet stations.
- Public parking at 300 meters.
- Safe deposit.
- En-suite bathroom with hair-dryer and amenities.
- TV with International channels.
- Free WiFi Internet connection.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Direct telephone line.
- Alarm call service.
- Extra beds and cots.
- Facilities for disabled.
- Tourist Information.
- Bicycle rental.
- Car rental.
- Guided tours.
- One on one personal service.
- Restaurant reservation.
ENJOY THE CITY !
- Eat in the mercado de Abastos
- Visit the museo das peregrinacións
- Sunbathe in el Parque de Bonmaval and Alameda
- Eat octopus in the pulpería de Conxo
- Eat in rustic gourmet restaurant Casa Marcelo
- Eat in La Bodeguilla de San Roque a full variety of more traditonal Galician dishes
- Eat in A Curtidoría the most traditional galician seafood
- Enjoy a concert in the Sala Capitol or in la Quintana
- Visit the monastery de San Paio de Antealtares
- Visit the monastery San Martin Pinario
- Go shopping in la Plaza de Abastos
- Visit the Catedral de Santiago after strolling through the Plaza del Obradoiro
- Visit the 500 year old Geographics and History University
- Play golf in Lavacolla
- And of course you can walk the “Camino de Santiago” to finish in Santiago de Compostela!
Reviews Nest Style Santiago
RATING: 4.5 of 5 based on 132 reviews
A very low cost hotel in Santiago de Compostela. It’s comfortable and close to center.
Lou- April 2013