In 2010 we were walking around Santiago to find a building where locate our new Hotel Nest Style. When we found Hotel Maycar, we realized that it was the perfect place for start our new project. It has all the facilities that you can imagine in a city hotel: location, only a few meters from old town, placed in the shopping area and close to all the cultural points.
Currently, Nest Style Santiago Hotel is a modern 3 star hotel that has all the facilities and services, such as comfortable rooms, spacious common areas and cafeteria. At the beginning of 2012 we carried out a process of remodeling to adapt it to our design philosophy Nest Style in order to enjoying a quality service and an affordable price.
ENJOY THE CITY !
- Eating in the local market.
- Visiting the “Museum of pilgrimages”, The Museum of the Galician population” and CGAC (Galician Centre of Contemporary Art).
- Going for a walk in Bonaval Park and Alameda Park.
- Visiting the viewpoint of Monte Pedroso and enjoy the best views of Santiago de Compostela.
- Visiting the Granxa do Xesto park on the hillside of Monte Pedroso, just 15 minutes from downtown
- Eating octopus in the store in Conxo.
- Going to a concert at the Capitol Concert Hall or Quintana square.
- Visiting the Monastery of San Martín Pinario.
- Going shopping at the local market.
- Visiting the Cathedral of Santiago, walking around his four squares: Obradoiro, Inmaculada, Quintana and Platerias
- Contemplating the 500 year-old Faculty of Geography and History
- Cafeteria: buffet breakfast.
- Possibility of half board or full board in a close restaurant.
- Backpacks transfer service for pilgrims.
- Soft-drinks and free welcome infusions.
- 24 hour reception.
- Telephone and fax.
- Free luggage room.
- Possibility to store bicycles and shipping service.
- Free WIFI in the hotel.
- Living room with TV.
- Internet point and printer.
- Public car park at 150 meters.
- Bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.
- Free WiFi in rooms.
- Central heating and Air Conditioning.
- Telephone service
- Wake up call.
- Extra beds
- Free cradles.
- Tourist information
- Bikes Rental.
- Car Rental.
- Guided Tours booking (Costa da Morte, Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra)
- Guided city tours
- Personalized service
- Restaurant reservations.
- Group services: tours, tickets, catering, excursions, etc …